Forums 38  

Go Back   Forums 38 > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 12-12-2017, 04:13 PM

Default Nike NFL Jerseys China

Yet there sit Seattle and San Francisco, both 2-4 as they head into Thursday night's game at Levi's Stadium.
Seahawks All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman doesn't long to see Harbaugh or sparring partner Michael Crabtree,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the wide receiver now in Oakland.
Still,Cheap China Jerseys, this is one of the league's nastiest rivalries, even with Jim Harbaugh gone from the Bay Area.
Jim Tomsula,Cheap Jerseys From China, Harbaugh's replacement as Niners coach, has plenty to think about in this matchup.

BEST BET: SEAHAWKS,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, 24-13
"I'm not going to miss either,China Jerseys Wholesale, because I think I'm still playing," Sherman said. "When you're playing this game, you try not to worry about other people as much as you worry about what you can do and what your team does. ... So I don't think I think about either of those guys very much."
The NFC West standings make little sense. At the bottom are the two teams that have dominated the division for years.
Seattle (No,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping. 15 in AP Pro32) is a 6-point choice at No. 23 San Francisco.
What gives?
In Seattle, the once fearsome defense does late in games. In San Francisco, the overhauling of the roster, particularly so many retirements by key players, has hurt.
"They still have their fiery attitude," Tomsula said. "It's a really good team. There's no mistake about that. I know the record is the record, but the Seahawks are very good."